Thank you, Elizabeth, for the fascinating article on your Brussels visit.
I get the digest, so am a bit behind with the news!

You write such an interesting article, and with wonderful photos it was a
joy to read.
I love the Crochet lappets, too.

Thank you for sharing with us. Articles like this are the only way some of
us get to see these laces, so they  are greatly appreciated.

As to the cutwork Alencon - well!  What a way to make lace!!  Did they work
the fillings and ground while the fabric was still in the one piece, or cut
it away and then do the rest of the work, I wonder?  Gosh! My mind
boggles!!!

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.