----- Original Message ----- From: <jeria...@aol.com>
To: <lace@arachne.com>

Subject: Re: [lace] Pricey lace books - Do you read Jeri's memos?

A subject I regularly write about.  Often!

There are greedy people everywhere.  All they need is access to the
internet and a personal computer. They can be thieves and spammers, because they
are not being regulated properly.  Please do not buy from  them.

Sharon, I don't know if you can complain to Amazon.  I do not do  business
with Amazon, because privacy is so valued that I would rather pay more (for
less books) to a supplier who protects my buying  history.

Good sound advice from Jeri as always, and thank you Jeri for the excellent book reviews you frequently post on Arachne for the benefit of us all. You certainly contribute more than your fair share!

Many thanks

Catherine Barley
UK

Catherine Barley Needlelace