Dear Elizabeth,

It would be nice to know what you have tried already.  It is entirely
possible that lacemakers in Ireland have recently arranged to see this Youghal
lace train, and would know more.

You might try contacting the Kenmare Lace and Design Centre in Kenmare,
Ireland through their web site:

http://www.KenmareLace.ie

I also looked at _www.IrishLaceGuild.com_ (http://www.IrishLaceGuild.com)
which yielded  the following information:  I do not know if it is up-to-date.

"The Guild of Irish Lacemakers has almost 100 members from all over
Ireland.  We produce three lace Journals annually, along with monthly
newsletters, and hold a number of workshop days with displays........etc.
E-mail
_goilireland@gmail.com_ (mailto:goilirel...@gmail.com)

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center

In a message dated 11/16/2013 12:24:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,