I'm starting a new board on the LaceNews Pinterest site for lacemaking
threads http://www.pinterest.com/LaceNews/lace-thread/.  I'm looking for the
internet sites of the thread manufacturers, not local suppliers.  The
suppliers could perhaps be added as tinyurls in the pin descriptions - but
I'll think about that later.  Right now I'm after the manufacturers because
they will have the most complete descriptions of the threads manufacturered.
Not easy to find these sites in many cases - a lot of threads are
manufactured under a brand name by a much larger company.  And a lot are
foreign manufacturers and I'm not always familiar with the search names in
those languages, so it's a little slow going.  It will improve, and I'll
work on making the descriptions more useful in a bit.

Suggestions welcome.

I'm thinking another board on pins and needles might be interesting, but let
me get the threads under control first.

You might have noticed, I broke up the one lace museum board into separate
boards for different countries.  There were so many it was getting hard to
read.

Laurie Waters

http://lacenews.net

lacen...@gmail.com