The Lace Place is located in the Tourist Centre at Wave Rock, Hyden.  Hyden is
approx. 400 kms from Perth.    The original collection belonged to one of the
leading ladies in Perth many years ago and I believe the lace was taken to
Hyden by a relative after her death.

A couple of months ago, we (the now-retired National Administrative Committee
of the Australian Guild) were pleased to award life membership of the Guild to
Olwyn Scott, who is the curator of the collection.   Olwyn has added to the
collection over the years, driving the long distance between her home in Perth
and Hyden to undertake the continuing work there.

Olwyn doesn't own a computer, so I doubt that she'd think of a website!

I've just received a long letter from Olwyn, so am about to phone her to
reply.....I'll read your email to her and see what other information I can find
out for you.

Last time I was in Western Australia, I had my ailing husband with me and the
journey was just too far under the circumstances, so I haven't visited yet.

Ruth
thelacema...@optusnet.com.au