I didn't realize that the photos would be removed so I am re-posting with a
link to our blog which has the photos.

The
 Alamo Bobbin Lacers will be hosting Betty Manfre to teach Cantu lace,
February 8, 9 and 10, 2014 in San Antonio, Texas. (This is the week before
Winter Lace Conference in California.)

Lacemakers of all
skill levels are welcome! The pictures on our blog show the
designs Betty suggests for beginners to work in class. These are
intended for
those who haven't done Cantu before; if you have some
experience you may make
other choices. See this page for a selection of class projects Ms. Manfre
offers. We will be happy to
set you up with whatever will suit your skill
level!

Cost
 for the class will be $40/day (you may choose to attend 1, 2 or 3
days)
with a deposit of 1/2 due
 at sign-up and we would appreciate payment of the
balance by January
15. Please email privately
for details.

If you will be traveling to San Antonio we will be happy to help you
find an
hotel nearby and to offer our Texas hospitality to be sure you
enjoy your
stay. Currently Hotwire shows rooms during the time of the
class starting at
$45 for 1-2 people.

If you have any questions please feel free to email and I will be happy to
help.

See you there!

Cheryl (quite pleased with herself because her Thanksgiving dinner is coming
along so well she has time to post!)

Alamo Bobbin Lacers