Hi everyone

By now those of us who have signed up for the 2013 Arachne Card Exchange are
starting to send and receive the wonderful lace related cards that we have
made.

As I am about to  start on the website today I would like to remind you all
that I need to receive scans and details about the lace so that we can share
this wonderful experience with fellow lacemakers. In the past we have tried
to include the following

Name of sender

Name of receiver

Name of designer / book / website where the pattern was found

Some details about the lace eg: thread used

Any other details you might like to include

Previous Arachne exchanges can be seen at
http://www.brandis.com.au/arachne/

Jenny Brandis

Kununurra, Western Australia

je...@brandis.com.au <mailto:je...@brandis.com.au>