The slideshow is a great improvement for people like me to look through the cards and what a lovely lot of lace. Quite a few are ones that you would like to see drop through your letter box:-) so brilliant everyone and have the very best of holiday seasons in what ever way you celebrate or not.
Sue T
Dorset UK
having a calm sunny morning after one horrendous storm, I hope all are well around the country, various places, either flooded, chimneys blown down and a whole railway station building demolished but seems that no fatalities that I have heard of.

Hi everyone

Felt all enthusiastic just now so have added a slideshow of the pics as
well. You may need to refresh the screen when you click on
http://brandis.com.au/arachne/2013/index.html to see the new line of text at
the bottom taking you to the slideshow.

Jenny Brandis