Happy New Years spiders! I am going to be working on some simple things by starting at the beginning of the Discover, explore, master Torchon book and working through it. I still need to get the last part of it but it is in my list of books I wish to add this year. Also working on some Russian Bobbin Tape lace from some books.

I plan on devoting one day a week to just bobbin lace as I do so many different crafts at moment. Any suggestions/encouragement is appreciated.

Shell
in PA waiting for the storm to hit tomorrow.