Doris Southard Lace Guild is pleased to announce that we will be co-hosting
the 2015 IOLI Convention.  The headquarters hotel will be the Marriott
Coralville Hotel & Convention Center just off of Interstate 80 in Coralville,
Iowa.

PLEASE NOTE that the convention will be one day later in the week than usual.
The vendors and display will open Monday afternoon July 27 and the opening
banquet will be Monday evening.  The closing banquet will be Saturday evening.
The convention will finish Sunday August 2.

We hope you will be able to join us for a week of lace!

Anita Hansen
Doris Southard Lace Guild
Cedar Rapids, Iowa