Lovely!   I remember this.  It was stolen, so Alex made a second one with a
change in one detail so it's possible to tell one from the other if the
original one was found.   So that 1200 hours was done twice!

So, if you
see this lace in person... and Alex is not with it.... you may be looking at
the stolen one.  Contact the police and Alex.

Alice in Oregon -- fogged in
under an inversion.  No rain but no sunshine either.
________________________________
In a message dated 1/15/2014
_alexstillwell@talktalk.net_
(mailto:alexstillw...@talktalk.net)   writes:
My
biggest and most challenging piece is my Oh ye Greek  Gods!  You can
see it on
my website www.alexstillwell.wordpress.com It  took 1200 hours to
make.   Alex
------------------------------------
Dear Alex,
Is this the famous lace that
disappeared (or was stolen)?  I'm  thinking of
the one that was so valued that
notices and very clear photos  were put in
various national Lace Guild
magazines at the time.  And I  remember a
detailed article about it   If so,
how was this  resolved?.....
Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery