Thanks Diane, I'd been wondering whether the arachne messages were getting through myself - think we must have exhausted the recent topics and everyone's gone back to making lace instead of emailing about it... or gone back to work & no time for lace or emails :-(

lace content: the biggest (in terms of working hours, at least) piece of bobbin lace I ever made was the Les Lauriers design from the Fouriscot/Arpin Cluny de Brioude book - made as a gift for friends' special anniversary so I no longer have the piece itself, if I can find the photo of it I'll see if I can manage to put it on the Arachne flicker page.

Beth
in a very grey, damp Cheshire, NW England