Now that the Bulletin magazine is arriving in mail boxes (got mine today) I
feel that I can say, as the Teacher Coordinator for conventions, that the
information about the Sacramento, California convention is on the IOLI website
http://www.internationalorganizationoflace.org
and if you go to the
Conventions screen, then Class information, you will find the classes listed.
 If you click on the underlined subject, you will find sample photos of the
lace. Clicking on the teacher name will bring up a photo of the teacher.
 Clicking on the class will bring up the same description or more information
than in the Bulletin, and in most cases there is the supply list information.
 I hope that by giving everyone this extra information, it will help you make
the right decision on the classes for you.  Even though I have assembled all
the information, I still wait with anticipation to receive my Bulletin and
that is when I will decide what class I want to take.

There has been talk
about 2015 in Coralville, Iowa and I wanted to let you know that although I do
not have any real influence of the choice of teachers for each convention,
that Arachne, Diane Williams is the co-host Teacher Coordinator for 2015 and
she may be open to considering teachers you might like to have.  We will
shortly be working on their wish list for the teachers now that 2014 is
squared away.

Enjoy your Bulletin and thanks to Pamela Tucker for her work on
the website.  Please note that this year there will not be the usual tote bag
included with Registration.  We have had people ask that they be dropped.
 Some of us have tote bags piled high in our closets, but those who want one
can order one direct from the Gold Country Lacemakers. From their orders, we
can see how people feel about a tote bag every year.

Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org