The Lace Guild have kindly offered me a 'Meet The Author' spot at Convention
this coming April 11th - April 13th at Worcester.  Any authors who have an Out
of Print title that they would like to have available once again, can come
along and see my own newly released Print On Demand edition of Needlelace
Designs & Techniques.  Alex Stillwell has nursed me through the production of
this book and without her help and guidance I wouldn't have known where to
start!  We are both very keen to help other authors get their books in print
once again and it's not quite the daunting experience that perhaps we
imagined.

If you can't get to Convention and want to see how a Print On Demand copy
looks, visit my website www.catherinebarley.com and scroll down to
SALES/ORDERS where you will see a photo of my book.  Do come along and have a
chat.

See you there!

Catherine Barley
UK