I went out and enjoyed the video images too.

I saw some of the designs
looked like tatting.  You are right that the images are too small to study,
but I think that they really are BL and that the design just looks similar to
tatted rings.

I was thinking that if they weren't tatted designs, they
should be!

Karen Bovard
The ShuttleSmith
Omaha, Nebraska