While I am still waiting for this book to arrive in the post I know it is a
coffee table book.  No prickings or techniques but a book to enjoy looking
at and enjoy reading.

Yvonne wanted to show the world outside the lace world how beautiful lace
is.  Go to Yvonne's website www.lacestudio-paragon.com   and look at News.
Follow the links to Zeeland to read of the exhibition associated with The
Beauty of the Orient in Thread.   However it is in Dutch.

Yvonne's inspiration for the book came about after living in the Orient and
being fascinated by Oriental culture.  It has taken many years to come to
fruition.

Inez Bardell - Brisbane Qld. Australia