Susan, do you have a Jo Ann Fabrics nearby?  Mine stocks YLI 100/3 silk in the
thread aisle.  It is at the bottom of the display of YLI threads and can be
overlooked.  They have about 20 basic colors and sometimes it is on sale.
Janice

<WOW Robin--I had forgotton about it--56 wpc!!  Thanks for the
reminder.  I will look for some fab colors in Sacramento as I only have pastel
green & ecru.  Perhaps I used it in a Christmas ornament?  Hmmm.  There is no
YLI thread to be found in Erie so we'll have to see where it turns up.
Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Erie, PA USA>

Janice Blair
Murrieta, CA, 60
miles north of San Diego