To: <jeria...@aol.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 7:56 AM
Subject: Re: [lace] Noelene's Poems - Inspired by Lace

Dear Jeri

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to let me know that Holly does not have Noelene's book of Poems listed on her site. No doubt you will have read Noelene's posting on Arachne.

Postage/shipping costs are somewhat prohibitive at present and postage to the US and Australia for one of my own Print On Demand books is almost half the cost of the book in addition! Sales have been good for me but quite a number of people have not followed through when advised of the cost of shipping. Money is tight for everyone at the moment and all having to think twice when it comes to purchases.

If you're attending the IOLI Convention yourself next month Jeri, I'm sure you will have a wonderful time.

Many thanks once again.

Kind Regards

Catherine

Catherine Barley Needlelace