Dear Bev,

Thanks for your input.

I have corrected the address you gave for DMARC to:
http://www.dmarc.org

(There was an extra f in the address: dfmarc, so it rejected.)

You might find it interesting that every message I send to Arachne  drops
into my own Spam folder when it goes out across the world.  It should  be
going to my Inbox.   It has been doing this for a long time, so I  am chasing
that problem, too.

Scream!

Jeri