I've read with interest the many postings on this subject which prompted me to
check on the email addresses of the 'Junk' mail received and they are almost
ALL aol addresses!  Some are all AOL (upper case) and some aol (lower case).
Devon, all of your emails come through in my Junk mail too but you have been
able to receive replies from me in the past in response  (Miss Channer's mat
and with scanned images as attachments).  However, I notice that some of you
emails are lower case and some are upper case.

I have received quite a few enquiries as to the cost of postage for copies of
my book but when I have replied quoting the rather expensive postage costs, I
have not received a reply and naturally assumed that it was too expensive and
that they were not going to place an order.  In view of the emails I've read
this morning, I am now going to go back through my files and check to see if
the emails were aol or not as I might have lost some potential sales!

I will not use exclamations marks (!) in my Subject titles neither with I use
all upper case to draw attention to the email.  Thank you everyone for all the
very useful information posted.

Catherine Barley

Catherine Barley Needlelace
www.catherinebarley.com