Hello Sherry and everyone

While I'm not going to this event I thought I'd respond, taking the liberty
of filling in the subject line so that others will see your message,
especially those going to the lace day.
I found it in my spam folder, and probably because the subject line was
empty. Just a little oops to watch for another time.
Everyone, quoted below is Sherry's message in case you missed it.

--
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada