Hello Nathalie and everyone

I haven't written to you as you request, I don't want to join this
display.  What lace would be like 100 years on, that I can't imagine.
However the future of lace is an interesting subject.
What I was thinking, 100 years from now, especially if we all look after
our laces with a care to the future (thinking also of Jeri's useful posts
on the subject of textile care), there will be a new group of collectors,
whose specialty is lace from the late 20th Century, c. 2000, could be
exhibits entitled "Lace: 2014-2114."

--
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada