From: Clay Blackwell <clayblackw...@comcast.net>
Subject: [lace] Teaching lacemaking

Sent from my iPad

> On Aug 22, 2014, at 3:14 PM, The Lace Bee <thelace...@btinternet.com>
wrote:

Just because we have not been trained as teachers is not proof that we are not
capable of being good teachers.  There are several ways that a teacher/student
relationship can be magical. If both teacher and student respond to the visual
approach, they will get along!  If they both function on an auditory level,
then again, they get along!  Then, there is the kinetic approach, which is
essentially the hands-on learning.