---- Joy Beeson <joybee...@comcast.net> wrote:
> What do you think of this?
I agree that attempting to keep all salamander postings in one thread
will make the discussion easier to read -- and easier to avoid for those not
interested.

Not planning to join the salamander-makers, but my suggestion is that they put
'salamander' in the subject line (before the more specific subject of the
message).  That way, those who don't want to read them can easily recognize the
unwanted messages.  Some people should be able to set up a 'rule' to remove the
messages from their list.

Personally, I don't see a problem with salamander messages in the Arachne list
any more than any other thread.  But labelling the salamander messages should
be a reasonable compromise.

Robin P.
Los Angeles, California, USA
robinl...@socal.rr.com