Thank you to all the spiders who helped me over my recent problems with sewing
a garter together.  I am happy to be able to tell you that it is now all in
one piece and I threaded some pretty blue ribbon through the centre and took
photographs for my files.   I am considering finding an appropriate charm or
something to add to it as a little decoration, but will give this some
thought.   I am pleased with the final thing and should be able to show my Mum
and my sister (it is going to her for her family heirloom) on skype in the
next few days and then need to get some paperwork together to go with it.   I
want to put in something which will tell future generations who made it, what
it is made of and to wish each bride best wishes for a lovely day and a good
life plus information about storage and washing and about how to prepare it
for each new wedding.
This one will not be needed for some time yet so I have time to make it work
well.

Maybe Sue Babbs would like to receive a photograph from me to add to my folder
on the Arachne flickr site please?
Sue T
Dorset UK