Hello, all -
I found this to be simply lovely and wanted to share.  I can't imagine anyone
doing this in bobbin lace (and certainly not while on the bus commuting), but
it is a wonderful reassuring vision in this day and age of prepackaged
designer clothes, let alone thousands upon thousands spent for wedding
dresses.  She's the kind of person I wish I knew in the world.
arlene in NJ in the US

Crafty Bride Made Her Wedding Dress For $30 During Her Morning Commute

|   |
| Crafty Bride Made Her Wedding Dress For $30 During H...Wedding dresses cost
a pretty penny -- unless you do what one bride did and make your own gown for
less than the cost of a tank of gas. Redditor alkikat posted pict... |
|  |
| View on www.huffingtonpost.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |