Hello All!   What an outpouring of translations & helpful advice!  Thank you,
one & all!  Not that I still don't have questions, heh heh.  <G>.  However, now
that I'm down to the end & fiddling with an invisible finish from Martina's
book, dear husband has offered to chauffeur me to Guelph ONT to see the lace
exhibit before it closes.  Nancy let me drool over her laptop pictures in
Ithaca so now I'm ready for the real deal.  Alas, the pink ribbon must wait for
my return but I will say that I'm thrilled with it so far.  As Jacquie
mentioned, the finish will be key so I'm trying not to mess up!  Truly I could
not have gotten this far without your generous assistance!!  To be continued
after Guelph...  Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Erie, PA USA

iPhone