Dear Libby,

There are 8 Pennsylvania lace groups listed in the International
Organization of Lace Inc. 2013-14 Handbook.  It is a large  state in area.  No
doubt,
there are other groups that are quietly meeting  in the general Kittanning
area.  Hopefully, there is one quite close to  your DIL who will respond to
you privately.  In the case of  Kittanning, there is also the possibility of
a group just over the  state border, in Ohio.  Any group will ask if she is
 available to meet days, evenings, or weekends.  Also, what kind of  laces
she would like to learn.

Libby, if you do not receive a response by November 15, please let me
know.  I'll try, but can make no promises, to further help your DIL.   I have
changed the _digest@lists.panix.com_ (mailto:dig...@lists.panix.com)  address
you  used, to the proper _lace@arachne.com_ (mailto:lace@arachne.com)   one.
 "Panix"-addressed mail does not go to our archives, so we  cannot retrieve
it if we need to do so.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center

In a message dated 10/24/2014 4:37:45 A.M., libbying...@talktalk.net