There is a video on youtube but it is in Italian which I do not understand.
There seems to be a lot of explanation on how to work the pattern but about
half way in, it does show how to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMOijsC86Eg

I also seem to remember that some Italian ladies came to IOLI convention a
number of years ago and they had a video that they were selling about Cantu
lace.  At the time I was not interested so did not follow up with them.  Maybe
someone else remembers it, or maybe there is a copy in the IOLI library that
can be borrowed.

Janice

Janice Blair
Murrieta, CA, 60 miles north of San Diego
www.jblace.com
www.lacemakersofillinois.org