Hello All!  This is a lovely scarf pattern that I would like to attempt & I'm
seeking some friendly advice.  Since I don't own a block pillow, I was
wondering if I could use a roller?  My largest roller pillow has at least 8" of
useable roller area.  I could work the desired length of green section first,
then start the blue section while repinning the edge of the green to make the
sewings.  My largest cookie pillow is 24" & I would need to finish another
project, whereas the roller is already open.  It also occurred to me to start
with tied pairs to create instant fringe.  Am I on the right track here?  Any
suggestions are much appreciated as it will help me decide whether to take this
project on winter holiday or wait until spring.  Many thanks.  Sincerely, Susan
Hottle, Erie, PA USA where we have only 12" of snow