Hi All,  What wonderful knotting patterns you are showing Rita.  Quite
fascinating and the different patterns are so interesting.
Congratulations on your ribbons from the Big E!

I know we have some arachne knotters and I know they'll love seeing these
patterns.  Might even get me to try knotting!

Thanks, Jane in Vermont, USA where the leaves are off the trees and we
have lucked out in weather lately - NO snow!
jvik...@sover.net