I am off on 2 weeks holiday tomorrow, so would like to take this opportunity
to wish the Seasons Greetings to everyone.  How quickly this year has flown
by, but an enjoyable Lace year - as usual!!

I have just taken up Tatting again - after a few years break. Hmmm!  Fingers
are not as nimble as they used to be, - but I am sure I will get used to it
again soon!!  It is something small to take away with me, - besides some
filet lace to work on while sitting in our small boat in the middle of a
lake while DH does some fishing.  My work is often more productive (but we
don't mention that!! :) )

I will have the laptop with me, so can keep in touch!  I need my daily Lace
Fix (Arachne, Lace IOLI, and Needlelace Talk, as well as the Aussie lace
chat group.!)
I will also have my travel pillow with me - and a piece of Torchon on the go
from Last Xmas holiday!!!

All the Snail Mail will be held till we get home, so I will not be able to
acknowledge my Card Exchange till almost Xmas. Sorry about that, to whoever
I am paired with.

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.