Hello All!  Earlier this fall, I was searching for a way to share the little
lace pattern that I used for my exchange piece so I "asked Arachne".  Kim Davis
graciously sorted out the copyright issues & obtained permission from both
Marji Suhm & the Lace Museum to share the Scania Lace "ljusgull" (shining gold)
pattern for the purpose of the Arachne Holiday Exchange.  The pattern appears
in "Skansk Knyppling, The Freehand Lace of Southeast Sweden" prepared by Marji
Suhm for the Lace Museum, Sept. 2003.  I've been fascinated by this lace &
jumped at the chance to own the booklet when I saw it in Sacramento.  For this
lace, the devil is definitely in the details!  There's a bit of a learning
curve when tensioning with edge pins alone.  Thanks to Kim, Ms. Suhm & the Lace
Museum, all Arachneans will be able to give it a try.  Sincerely, Susan Hottle,
Palm Beach Gardens, FL USA