Thanks for this post Dianne! I don’t know how I have managed to miss the
website, but now that I’ve taken a look I’ve bookmarked it and I’m hooked. Also
the Revelry patterns may get another purchase or two :-)

We’ve heard a few times, over the years, of collections that have been
dismantled because the buildings they were housed in deteriorated and the
funding was not available to remedy the problems. It is good to hear that this
extensive collection will still have a home because the funding is there for
it.

Adele
West Vancouver, BC
(west coast of Canada)