I have just received my 20th anniversary commemorative bobbins from Chris
Parsons and they are really lovely..... Looking forward to getting them onto my
pillow soon. I have been reading tips and ideas and taking part in raffles etc
since (I think) 1997, I lurk mostly but do post occasionally. Thank You to
everyone involved in keeping this list going .... I love making Lace. X x
At the moment I am remaking the net curtains in a 1/12 doll house box room and
also sorting out a design to do a needlelace 'workshop' at our local lace and
craft group.
Take care everyone and thanks again for being there.
Celia Mulhearn in a cloudy Highbridge in Somerset UK
Sent from my iPad