Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 12:15 AM
To: Jenny Brandis
Cc: Alex Stillwell ; The Lacebee
Subject: Re: [lace] teaching

Hmmm... Replying to a few.... I am teaching my first (2) students, and they are bright and eager. One has more troubles than the other. Today, they both had more problems than usual, and both confessed that they had not put a hand to the pillow since last class. My advice was that they should go home, make more lace if time permits, and then sleep on it. But I insisted that they should go back to their pillow tomorrow, and the lesson learned would be there.

I don't want to be hard-core, demanding "X" number of hours of work each week, but I have told them that the sooner they use information learned each week, the better it will serve them.

Have you any other good suggestions?

Thanks!

Clay

Clay Blackwell