All Exchange Partners have been assigned and emails sent out.  If you
signed up and did not receive notice of your partner, please contact me
personally (linhud...@gmail.com).  I may have typed your email address
incorrectly but I can "reply" to you accurately.

I found during the holidays that there is such a thing in the USA of a
"global stamp" which then cost $1.15.  My ornaments and bookmarks mail out
overseas using this.  Just ask for it rather than have them make you fill
out the forms and/or even "weigh" the envelope.  I use a card as padding
for them.  These go for one regular stamp intercontinental as well.

If you still want to participate, contact me and I will work it out.

I do hope you have fun.  Please let me know if your partner is not
responsive and remember to send photos to Jenny Brandis at
je...@brandis.com.au.  To see why we share our photos with Jenny, check
this out:  http://brandis.com.au/arachne/2012bookmarks/index.html or
http://brandis.com.au/arachne/2013bookmarks/index.html.  Thank you for the
fun, enjoy and happy lacemaking.