Thanks, Janice, for telling us about the Arachne lunch at the 2015 IOLI
convention.  Yes, It will be on Tuesday, July 28th.  By separately purchasing
our food at the hotel concession, we can enjoy a meal together at the
convention hotel at a lower cost than having a formal luncheon.

Please bring items for the free raffle if you wish.  The more prizes we have,
the more winners there will be!

I am happy to be taking Louise Colgan's Milanese Lace class morning and
afternoon.

As a member of the Doris Southard Lace Guild, the local co-host group, I look
forward to welcoming fellow Arachnes to Coralville, Iowa!

Ruth Lyon
In Dubuque, Iowa where it's sunny and beautiful

Sent from my iPhone