Dear Donna,
I would vote for either the Bockens, which is Swedish, or the Freesia.  They
are similar in wraps.  Brigitte Bellon is German, so I doubt she would use an
Irish linen without mentioning the brand.

Lyn in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA, where the rain is over, but they are not
predicting sun until a week from tomorrow.  Bummer.

"My email sends out an automatic  message. Arachne members,
please ignore it. I read your emails."