Much as I feel every day can be (and often is) knit in public day
(yes, I had my knitting out at the cafe on Saturday for the 'official'
day), my lace pillow with the simple little nine pin edging comes with
me all sorts of places (mostly SCA events, but not entirely!).

Every day can be lace in public day!

Heather -- who is still chuffed to bits that my darling SiL used some
of my knitted lace as part of her wedding dress this past weekend.