---- jeria...@aol.com wrote:
"Insertions & Borders - 16th & 17th Century Lace - Book 4", by  Gilian Dye,
published by Cleveden Press, 2015, ISBN 978-0-9553223-6-5, 60 pages,  soft
cover, amply illustrated in color and in black & white.    Dedicated to the
memory of Vibeke Ervo, Denmark.

Thanks so much for the review, Jeri.  Not only was it very helpful in finding
out about this book (on a subject of interest to me); somehow, I missed hearing
about any of these books--I have "Elizabethan Lace" but didn't know she'd done
more recent early lace books.  I need to get those!

Robin P.
Los Angeles, California, USA
robinl...@socal.rr.com

Parvum leve mentes capiunt