Hi Fellow Arachnids,

My bobbins are mainly stored in bobbin bags which are flat and have narrow
sections that take a pair of bobbins. Each bag which is slightly padded
contains about forty or so pairs and the bags can be stored on top of one
another. They are easy to carry and you can also use them for wound bobbins to
take with you. They are sorted by type. If wound bobbins are stored I leave the
thread label (or the reel/tube if not too thick) in the bag with the bobbins.

I also have a good store of wooden cigar boxes -given to me some time ago by a
smoker- which have been cleaned thoroughly and well-aired to get rid of the
smell. On the end panel is marked which type of bobbins they contain. Again,
they stack and being about the right length for bobbins -about 6 x 5 x 5 inches
(15 x 12.5 x 12.5 cms) they contain many bobbins.

Mind you, if I were to complete the projects in progress all at the same time I
might be in trouble ;-)

Happy lace making,

Joepie in Beautiful East Sussex, UK where the sun is shining and it is warm!! I
love it.