From: jeria...@aol.com
To: lace@arachne.com
Sent: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 15:46:00 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: [lace] Lace Guild - Poppy and Swan Bobbins for Members

2014-15 Lace Guild (UK) Members:

The Lace Guild sells annual Midland, Honiton, and Continental bobbins - to
*Members*.  It is late to join for current year, but may still be of
interest.  This year's featured design is a beautiful red poppy to  commemorate
the Great War.  There is a special 2015 design for Young  Lacemaker
*Members*.  This year, it features a swan, and it is 4 pounds  (priced closer
their ability to purchase).