Dear Friends wherever you are,
This is just a cheery note to brighten up the chatter.

Nearly 20 years ago now I was involved with my first exchange on Arachne (late 1995) and was terrified as I'd only been making bobbin lace for a couple of months. However, I took the bull by the horns and managed to produce something acceptable. The recipient was Stormy Lee of Castle Rock, Washington, USA. Funny thing was that I thought with a name like Stormy, she was probably some young child of a hippy! But no. She is mainly Native American and it's her real name :) What's more she's a couple of years older than I am.

Stormy and I have become and remain very close friends, but it was only this week that I learned she was just as terrified as I was and was also just a beginner!!!

So thank you Arachne for helping create sincere and lasting friendships all over the world.
xxx to my dear friend The Perfect Storm.
David in Ballarat, AUS