On 21 Aug 2015, at 17:48, Susan <hottl...@neo.rr.com> wrote:

> Hello All!  Size matters!  When I printed out this cute pattern from the Lace
> Guild UK website, it doesn't seem like it is the correct scale.  Can anyone
> tell me the correct length

Susan,

I added the bracelet pattern to the Lace Guild website and have the original
pricking. The size should be 15.3 cm long (A to bottom pinholes), 1.6 cm wide.
I made it at that size and it didn’t go round my wrist! That’s why I added the
sentence about checking and adding more repeats if necessary.

The pricking has been there a while - now I would give a size indication. Must
remember to go and do that when I get back from next week’s holiday.

Jean in sunny Glasgow (but we had a lot of rain earlier today)