I am wondering who on here is going to Ithaca Lace Days  during
Columbus weekend. I am planning on going and have just confirmation that I am
in the Flanders/Binche class. I am also looking for a room mate to share
expense for Saturday night. Please contact me if you can help me privately. I
hope I can put this question here  lace for I don't know how else to look for
some one that will put up with me for one evening.    If you are going
please share with the list what class are you taking and why. I am looking so
forward to the weekend as usual. It is always fun being with others of like
minds.Wind To Thy Wings,SherryNew York, US of
Americacelticdreamweave@yahoo.comhttp://celticdreamweaver.com/http://celticdr
eamweave.blogspot.com/Nata 616