Hi, we are taking about a different book and different techniques.  We only
used crochet cotton and string, no wire.  If you put Picot Bigouden into
internet you will see what I am talking about.  I will look at the book you
have mentioned.  But something else for us both to think about.  In the
meantime I will get back to the hairpin crochet.

Regards
Maureen