I'm still waiting for my Bulletin but my husband seems more anxious than I am.
 Every day he announces "no magazine again" when he goes to collect our mail.
 I saw the cover on the IOLI Facebook page so I know it is on its way.
Thanks Liz for your comments. The cover piece was a technical entry so had to
be made from someone else's pattern.  I saw the sunflower in the Lace Express
in the early 2000's.  I had a friend who has every copy of Lace Express track
it down for me.  Because of size constraints I had to reduce the pattern by
50% and changed the thread so it would work.  The hardest part was trying to
make all those leaf tallies consistent in size.  I was so pleased that it
received the Popular Vote as well.  That is always a compliment from
contemporaries.
Hope the Bulletin comes soon.  Maybe I will get to see it on Saturday when I
attend the Freeway Lace Day in Torrance.Janice

<I received my Bulletin yesterday. Wow! What beautiful pieces of lace were
made and put in the competition.
Congratulations to you all, but Especially to Janice Blair for that gorgeous
sunflower that won a couple of prizes, and is shown in all its glory on the
front cover!!!
Gosh! Janice, you are so clever with designs, - and then making those
designs up in beautiful lace.  Very well done.
I love your "Shades of Iowa" too. Very clever..
Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.>
 Janice Blair Murrieta, CA, www.jblace.com