From: J-D Hammett
Sent: 12 December 2015 16:29
To: Arachne
Subject: Card exchange

Hi all,

This afternoon I received a beautiful ‘star with beads in a bangle’
Christmas ornament from Emily Wheeler in Australia. I have sent Emily a
personal email to thank her, but will say it again;- “Thank you very much
indeed. It is much appreciated and it will be on display for all to see with
my other Christmas exchange treasures”. My lace students always enjoy seeing
them as well, especially those using techniques which are new to them.

Wishing you al a Happy Christmas and a Prosperous, Laceful New Year.

Joepie.