I received a nice dream catcher from Sallie Owenby a couple of weeks ago and
today I got a card from Jenny Brandis with her Christmas ornament. Both are
hanging in our Christmas tree now.  The ornament from Jenny is made from red
and gold thread and IMHO the photo online does not do it justice as the gold
thread does not show up well.
I designed my Santa card from a doodle earlier this year but now I keep
seeing triangular Santa's. Today I bought a money holder card with one on and
then in the mail I got a Christmas card from England with one on it, and the
other day I was decorating our tree and the last ornament I hung was a stuffed
triangular Santa ornament.  I seem to remember it was a gift years ago in a
Secret Santa exchange.
Janice Janice Blair Murrieta, CA, www.jblace.com